Download Latest Beta
What is a beta version?
Are you eager to know what is waiting for you in the next version? Feel free to try the latest beta version of Tacview! Even if beta versions are not as stable as public releases, they may offer you the new features and improvements you were waiting for.
We want to get as much feedback as possible from you. So we decided to grant all our registered users access to our beta versions so they can try them out, report bugs, and make suggestions earlier than ever. Or to simply let them enjoy the new incoming features one month earlier than the general public!
Please note that even if we are doing our best to produce a high quality product, beta versions usually contains known and unknown bugs, may crash, or have some features disabled because of work in progress. This is why, it is suggested to download and install beta versions alongside the latest official release (not over it). That way, in case of problem, you can simple launch the latest stable version to continue your work...
- Release Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2017
- Operating System: Windows® 32-bit / 64-bit
- File Size: 173.0 MB
FEATURES & CHANGES
- Real-time telemetry for DCS World
- Real-time telemetry for FSX/Prepar3D
- Real-time telemetry for X-Plane
- Dynamic adjustment of the export frequency to increase accuracy of important objects like player aircraft
- Added an optional 5 minutes playback delay for DCS World exporter
- Integrated Ostsee 3.2.6 theater for Falcon 4.0
- Integrated Pillars of Hercules theater 0.7.8.2 U2 for Falcon 4.0
- Integrated Israel 1.0.3 terrain and database for BMS 4.33 U3
- Trail size can now be defined more accurately and is explicitly displayed in a tooltip
- Added an additional larger auto scale option
- Added CAS to charts
- By default, debug level events are not displayed anymore in the console, use /debug:on to show them
- Fixed a crash in DCS World when returning to spectator mode
- X-Plane Real-time object teleportation is now gracefully handled
- It was not possible to copy/paste a shortcut containing a bullseye
- It was not possible to select or highlight a bullseye during online debriefing
- Mirage 2000 AA missiles names were mixed up
- ACMI files export path will be preserved when installing a new version of Tacview