Download Latest Beta
What is a beta version?
Are you eager to know what is waiting for you in the next version? Feel free to try the latest beta version of Tacview! Even if beta versions are not as stable as public releases, they may offer you the new features and improvements you were waiting for.
We want to get as much feedback as possible from you. So we decided to grant all our registered users access to our beta versions so they can try them out, report bugs, and make suggestions earlier than ever. Or to simply let them enjoy the new incoming features one month earlier than the general public!
Please note that even if we are doing our best to produce a high quality product, beta versions usually contains known and unknown bugs, may crash, or have some features disabled because of work in progress. This is why, it is suggested to download and install beta versions alongside the latest official release (not over it). That way, in case of problem, you can simple launch the latest stable version to continue your work...
- Release Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2017
- Operating System: Windows® 32-bit / 64-bit
- File Size: 173.1 MB
FEATURES & CHANGES
- It is now possible to display 3D oceans to see submarines
- Added support for custom raw elevation maps with arbitrary coordinates
- Fixed a crash in charts when some options where selected
- Online debriefing was not working anymore with Tacview 1.6 final
- It was not possible to change the online debriefing port
- Left ALT was not working properly (e.g. ALT+F4 was not closing Tacview)